Sunday, December 28, 2008

Departure - 2 days

The days until I leave for Hong Kong are passing by quickly. Christmas and the holidays have really distracted me from preparing, which in a way has helped me not worry, and now I have to pack. After spending hours on the phone with United Airlines and stuffing my bike in a huge card board box out in the garrage, I'm finally ready to think about what to put in my suitcase. Laundry, lots to do. snacks, school supplies, shampoo. What else is there...
I made sure to take some photos of the snow so I won't possibly miss it while I'm gone. I have to admit I'd trade a bike ride in warm HK for this cold Wisconsin winter any day.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Nate, your leaving today. Good luck and have fun in Hong Kong!

Jeff said...

Nate have safe travels and most importantly: have fun. I'm sure that won't be hard in Hong frickin Kong!

EmmyM said...

Nate, have a great time! Can't wait to hear about your travel adventures.

Bob said...

Nate, Who is on the red sled? Amazing height Charis attained. And no injuries sustained!!
Dad

Post a Comment