Check out my flicker page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/56059896@N07/
Friday, March 6, 2009
Carnage from the fish market. I have been to these but never got anything, so I went by myslef one day and picked out two random fish to have for dinner and they turned out excellent.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the clarity of your pictures! I can't wait to see your new camera! It must be a beast:) are the skylines from both sides of the harbor? Kouloon and then the Victoria side? Pretty cool:)!
Carnage is from the same root as carnos (Latin) which is "meat" as in the flesh of an animal. I don't think fish qualify Nate!!! It is interesting, I will grant you, to pick out your food when you can see it as the living thing it is and then to "... kill and eat." That is what the Holy Spirit told Peter when he was squeamish about eating things Jews formerly (before Christ) were not supposed to eat. The unrealistic experience is the one we have normally here in the states of buying things already cooked or wrapped in cellophane so that we can't recognize the origin. Any way!!!! Glad you had a good meal.
5 comments:
I love the clarity of your pictures! I can't wait to see your new camera! It must be a beast:) are the skylines from both sides of the harbor? Kouloon and then the Victoria side? Pretty cool:)!
that was a carrot and spinich btw
thanks! they were taken just from kowloon side, they're pictures of HK island. does it look familiar? i think anna took you here when you visited
Carnage is from the same root as carnos (Latin) which is "meat" as in the flesh of an animal. I don't think fish qualify Nate!!!
It is interesting, I will grant you, to pick out your food when you can see it as the living thing it is and then to "... kill and eat." That is what the Holy Spirit told Peter when he was squeamish about eating things Jews formerly (before Christ) were not supposed to eat. The unrealistic experience is the one we have normally here in the states of buying things already cooked or wrapped in cellophane so that we can't recognize the origin.
Any way!!!! Glad you had a good meal.
Post a Comment