Monday, April 27, 2009






I haven't posted in a while so I'll just put some random photos up. Jeff's lap top that I've been using is broken (it was 7 or8 years old) so it's been a while since I had the time to put my pictures onto their desktop in order to continue with the blog. I'm finally finished with the semester, It's a great feeling. My plans now are just to relax and continue riding, hiking, camping maybe, and do things with Anna and Jeff. Yesterday we officially got the big fish tank up again after we bought some plants and fish. The tank looks great! Makes me want to put one together when I get home. In the middle of may there's going to be a BMX contest that I'll join just for fun, and then Ratatat is also coming to Hog Kong! Also I'm going to go on a golf trip with Jeff (my 3rd time golfing ever) in China so this will definitely be a fun time. Other than that I'm just here to relax until the summer!


The pics are of the BMX trails we are building near where the China army has a shooting range!!! It's totally crazy, they practice shooting machine guns, rifles, and they even have a tank down there, sometimes we hear a huge boom! It's so cool to hear the gun shots echo in the valley too, reminds me of a movie like the Guns of Navarone or something. I have to add that one day we were digging at the trails and the local guys took me down where the army practices to drink some water from a running stream at the bottom of the hill. At first I thought no way I'm not drinking that, but everyone else said it was clean, so I drank and I didn't get sick!

1 comment:

Daniel Mortenson said...

Wow, Nate, you are building those trails? You should learn how to do a century so you can show me at the trails in Fresno! Laura and her friend went to watch some bmx racing there the other weekend and said it was super cool! I'm seriously thinking about getting a bmx bike just so I can take it on those trails in Fresno!

Post a Comment