


Hello again. The weather is warming up so much that it's starting to feel like summer back home. It finally rained for the first time since I've been here, but only just a tiny bit. Actually it's been sunny and few clouds EVERY single day until this rain. It was refreshing, but sooo humid. We went for a hike in the jungle the day after it rained and it was still muggy and overcast. I sweated through my shirt in 20 mins hike! I borrowed Jeff's nice DSLR and as I've been thoroughly enjoying shooting photos, I'm considering buying a nice used nikon. I'm really excited about this because it will be used sooo much and I can shoot some bmxing photos as well. And Dan you can pay me big bucks to shoot your wedding :) Anyway the hike was very fun and my friend brought his fisheye lens, some sweeeeeet photos were taken and I borrowed them off facebook for those who don't have one can still see. The hike was fun, we didn't see any monkeys even though there are signs everywhere to not feed them, but the plants were quite cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment