oh brother where art tho.? in china parttying my butt of little one oh lucky are you!! i am working on a hemophilia presentation:( hahahha i like your pictures but you havent posted in a while i have been partying too much well .... i will soon though so worry not! yeah i am excited to see them well you should be i got 5 offers the other day to be a pro pic taker well ...... um.... thats right speechless k. must go i have a pary to attend to. We are going to play egyption rat then drink so much tea it wont be safe to drive k.... well have fun with that nate.. but don't forget about THE PICTURES!!!!!! k k :) -cb
Very interesting comment you have there! Sounds like you are the one partying too much! I think you might have already had to much to drink when you wrote this. I think I gathered that you are making a blog to pics on as well!?! Great I want to see em! Ill make a deal, you put pics on your blog then I'll update mine. Ca va? k k :) -nm
2 comments:
oh brother where art tho.?
in china parttying my butt of little one
oh lucky are you!! i am working on a hemophilia presentation:(
hahahha
i like your pictures but you havent posted in a while
i have been partying too much
well ....
i will soon though so worry not!
yeah i am excited to see them
well you should be i got 5 offers the other day to be a pro pic taker
well ...... um....
thats right speechless
k.
must go i have a pary to attend to. We are going to play egyption rat then drink so much tea it wont be safe to drive
k.... well have fun with that nate.. but don't forget about THE PICTURES!!!!!!
k
k
:)
-cb
Dear Carrots and Spinich (nice spelling) Yum Yum
Very interesting comment you have there! Sounds like you are the one partying too much! I think you might have already had to much to drink when you wrote this. I think I gathered that you are making a blog to pics on as well!?! Great I want to see em! Ill make a deal, you put pics on your blog then I'll update mine.
Ca va?
k
k
:)
-nm
Post a Comment