Check out my flicker page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/56059896@N07/
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Here are some pictures from the top of my building. Also that picture of the fire was taken when we went out to eat (really good Thai and Indian) and there was a fire up on a hill. It looked pretty strange. Also included are some city pics.
You are a talented photographer Nate!! I love the pictures you've taken, that one of the fire on the hill was really neat. How are you doing? The pic you took of Naomi was really cute too. Do you get your tea and breakfast made for you every morning? ;-) I am also happy to hear you are finding some bmx friend.....in Hong Kong!? who would have guessed? Lizzie and Joshua are coloring at the coffee table right now and we're listening to our Hawaii CD. We're going up to WI sometime in February, we'll certainly miss seeing you!!! Love, Ruth
I wish! I should put in a request for Ami but I don't think they have natural peanut butter here, it just wouldn't be the same :)I miss coffee quite a bit too, it's $2.75 for an 8oz cup! But there are MUCH greater things to enjoy here so I can't complain. I can't wait to see the whole family (and play with Lizzy and Josh) at Dan's wedding!
2 comments:
You are a talented photographer Nate!! I love the pictures you've taken, that one of the fire on the hill was really neat. How are you doing? The pic you took of Naomi was really cute too. Do you get your tea and breakfast made for you every morning? ;-) I am also happy to hear you are finding some bmx friend.....in Hong Kong!? who would have guessed?
Lizzie and Joshua are coloring at the coffee table right now and we're listening to our Hawaii CD. We're going up to WI sometime in February, we'll certainly miss seeing you!!!
Love, Ruth
I wish! I should put in a request for Ami but I don't think they have natural peanut butter here, it just wouldn't be the same :)I miss coffee quite a bit too, it's $2.75 for an 8oz cup! But there are MUCH greater things to enjoy here so I can't complain. I can't wait to see the whole family (and play with Lizzy and Josh) at Dan's wedding!
Post a Comment