Check out my flicker page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/56059896@N07/
Saturday, January 3, 2009
I took a ferry to an island called Ma Wan and took lots of pictures. I've been trying all sorts of new foods when eating out too. Last night I had hundred year old egg, not too bad, but all the food I've had has been so tasty. The city picture is only some of down town's skyline. It's funny because some collections of housing complexes look as big as a city skyline in the US. The pic of Noah's arc is on the island, just an attraction, and it's actually made to biblical standards.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow. You actually liked the hundred year old eggs?
You took some really nice pictures nate! That's really cool about the arc. Apparently Laura has made a blog for the both of us, but she only told me the other day. I think sometime soon I might start writing in it.
4 comments:
Wow.
You actually liked the hundred year old eggs?
Great pictures Nate, keep it up. Im lovin the skyline one.
You took some really nice pictures nate! That's really cool about the arc. Apparently Laura has made a blog for the both of us, but she only told me the other day. I think sometime soon I might start writing in it.
Nice job with no spelling errors in this one!
aha thanks! triple spell check for this one. send me the link to your's and laura's
Post a Comment